Sunday, August 23, 2009

We have had a wonderful three weeks! I've truly enjoyed getting to know your children and I can tell this is going to be a great year. Our website and blog are a work in progress so I'll do my best to email you when there are updates. Be sure to check back often.

Here are a few reminders:
  • Picture Day is Wednesday at 10:05
  • Please remember to return all forms that were sent home at parent orientation.
  • T-shirts will be ordered this week. Be sure to send in your form.
  • Scrapbooks are well underway. Be sure to let me know if you would like one for your child.
  • Book Orders will be coming home this week. You can order online!
  • Volunteers start this week. I'm so happy to have you!
  • Coat of Arms homework is coming home on Monday and is due on Friday.
Again, I'm enjoying your children. Thank you for sharing them with me!

Mrs. Ronnie

No comments:

Post a Comment