Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Fall Y'all!

Welcome back!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Fall Break.  Here are a few reminders of upcoming events..........

Tonight-Fourth Grade Parent Information Night at 6:00.  Come to homeroom and get your child's schedule.  You'll follow their schedule for 10 minute sessions in each subject.  We'll finish in the MPR at 7:30. 
Friday-Sock Hop and Silent Auction, bring the whole family and enjoy the games and food that will be offered at the Sock Hop.  This is a spirit day at school so all kiddos are encouraged to dress 50's!
Friday-October book order is due
October 20-Box tops due
October 29-Harvest Party (more info will come home this week)
October 29-first Student Store
Ocotber 29-Report card surveys due

If you are interested in helping out with the Harvest Party just let me know.  We'll need parents to help run the different centers.  The party will take place on Friday afternoon, October 29!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to dress 50's its going to really cool!!!! Awesome a Harvest Party I can't wait!!! I have got a lot of box tops to bring in!


    Ana ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just remembered that we didnt get our stickers if we dressed 50s and we forgot to get our prize. Everyone try to remember to clean desks Monday morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh I wonder what prize we are going to get!!!!

    Ana ;)

    ReplyDelete