Tuesday, February 14, 2012

100th Birthday, Valentines, and SNOW!!!

Today was a special day with Valentine's Day and Arizona's 100th birthday but it got even better with the arrival of SNOW!!!  The kiddos think that it was Arizona's birthday gift for turning 100.  Our centers revolved around Arizona.  We had the Mountain Man three-legged race and horse shoes, Anasazi pinch pots, and AZ activities galore!  Thank you so much to our parent volunteers for organizing such a wonderful day for our class.  Here are a few shots from today.  Enjoy!

The kiddos called these Lady Gaga glasses and I have to agree with the resemblance!










What an amazing day!

17 comments:

  1. Roxy (so exited for snow)February 15, 2012 at 5:49 PM

    OMG I CANNOT BELIVE IT SNOWED I WAS SO HAPPY IT WAS THE FIRST SNOW I SAW SINCE I LEFT NEW YORK! THAT WILL BE 9 YEARS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya i know right i was excited too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cool snow on valentines day and AZ b-day :)
    lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. do u think i am awesome?

    ReplyDelete
  5. say something back guys!
    amsome m

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi maddie and awesome k

    ReplyDelete
  7. s'up kira/madison
    CHLOE

    ReplyDelete
  8. ya KIra!!!!!:) madison

    ReplyDelete
  9. I AM GOING TO PLAY COOLMATHGAMES.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey guys tomorrow I have spring break! I made another letter for u guys!

    ReplyDelete