Thursday, October 8, 2009

Cruisin' Arizona is a Success!!!

CRUISIN' ARIZONA

Hats off to the kiddos for their performance last night! They were very entertaining and so knowledgeable about the state of Arizona! Here are a few of the highlights from last night! I will forever have "cruisin' Arizona in my SUV, comin' round the corner there's so much to see" in my head!
Getting ready to play our instruments!
More instruments......."15 counties make up Arizona, here in Arizona where we live.  Greenlee, Santa Cruz, Pima, Maricopa, Coconino, Navajo, Mohave, Yuma, Gila, Graham, Yavapai, Apache, La Paz, Cochise, Pinal!"
"A Copper Star it sits in the middle to remind us of that industry.  It rises from a field of blue into the rays of the setting su"
"We became a state in 1912.  The Cactus Wren is our state bird.  The Saguaro Blossom is our state flower.  The Palo Verde is our state tree."
Ronnie's Rascals are a huge success!!!!!

14 comments:

  1. I like the clss play

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the class play!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't there, but it looks like it was another great production put on by Ms. Ronnie! Congratulations to all of you.
    Mrs. Pruzin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had fun at the class performance! I thought we did a good job! Everyone enjoy your break next week!
    Kash
    I forgot to put my name one the other posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this play was the best play I had ever been in befor because of Mrs.Marcy. I want to thank you for putting our class pictures from our play and my parents really liked the pictures that you put on our class blog.

    Alexis Gallo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Mrs.Ronnie
    Alexis Gallo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Miss Ronnie (A.K.A Mrs. Dumias)!
    I miss you sooooooo much!! I wish you were still at Copper Creek!

    Your old student,
    Emily Farnall :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss being a rascal! I still have the shirt!


    Emily Farnall :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loveed the program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    BRYCE :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. great pictures MRS.RONNIE. You're a great picture taker. Hope you liked the cruzin arizona program.


    BYE,mrs ronnie
    from lauren

    ReplyDelete