Monday, October 19, 2009

Great Day

Today was so fun!  We did spelling unit 5.We did our first Fizz And Martina for math!  Then we swiched for reading.  Then we went to the computer lab wich I am in right now posting.  Anyway,today was a realy great day I'm sure everyone had fun.  I was so hot because our air went out.  Bryce was sweting bad in       there.                                                                                                                                                        

2 comments:

  1. Hmm it seems like your website ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.

    I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any suggestions for novice blog writers? I'd certainly
    appreciate it.

    Here is my blog :: vera wang wedding shoes

    ReplyDelete