Thursday, November 3, 2011

Another day at school

This morning we corrected our ROL and then we went to library. Next we came back and corrected our math. After that we went to recess and had some fun. when we came back in we continued our Scarecrow stories. We headed to computers when we were done with our Scarecrow stories. Next, we went to lunch and again, headed out for recess. Right after recess we did science and learned about caves. Finally, we went to a third grade Ptriotic Performance. And then me and Jamie came back to blog. We had a great day.     EVERYONE DONT FORGET TO GO TO MILERS ON TUESDAY AND THURSDAY!!!!!!!BRING A WATER BOTTLE AND A GUEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Bloggers Out!          by : Rachel and Jamie

21 comments:

  1. Cool BLOG Rachel & Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kira...... if you're still on

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Blog.....even though I did part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello? Anybody on?- Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. come on! SSSSSSSSoOOOOOOOOO BORED

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel (horse lover) that will be my new nameNovember 5, 2011 at 9:16 AM

    I think the computer is wrong. Mine says Kira posted her comment yesterday at 7:12 AM! Wierd

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog girls!Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am so bored.my bro isn't giving me any ice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Um Lindsey, Question here: What does "Im so bored my bro isnt giving me any ice" mean? My new name is Horse Lover

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yeah, that was me Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  12. has anyone done their homework?

    ryan

    ReplyDelete
  13. come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    ryan

    ReplyDelete
  14. me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    chloe

    ReplyDelete
  15. great job roxy!!!!!!!!!!

    chloe

    ReplyDelete