Monday, November 28, 2011

The Great Day at school

First we went to music. Then we practiced  power of 10's in math.we went outside and had some fun at recess! Next,we read Charlotte's Web! So we took a quiz on Charlotte's Web and did some more work on character traits. During the test we all stood up and sang. After that we had a yummy lunch. We came back and had SSR. We talked about natural dissaters in science and we strated our big projects.  All of us picked a Natural Disaster to research for the next few weeks. We fianally went home.
Samantha and Lindsey!

16 comments:

  1. good job today
    Madison judge:]

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog!Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a good busy day! I am excited about Natural Disasters! It is so much fun!
    --Annalise

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a busy day. It was fun! Natural Disasters
    are the best!
    Annalise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job girls! You did PERFECT!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Lindsey and Samantha too bad for me because I am sick. You guys are so awesome. Well great job girls you did perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am at home with my awesome mom, that she is letting me use her labtop to post comments. Thx mom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone in this class is a cool person and we all have a great talent like Olivia, she is a great speller. And everyone is so special.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw thx roxy your really talented your self!
    Have a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey to everyone that out there :)
    Kira

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi i see your post now! madison

    ReplyDelete
  12. how are u lonley when im on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Madison:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am going now peace OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    Kira

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey rascals! I miss you guys! - Sophia

    ReplyDelete